Winter Beer Fest 2017 Shuttle Tickets - Purchase Now
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
The 12th Annual Winter Beer Festival will be held in Grand Rapids on Friday, February 24th and Saturday, February 25th at the Fifth Third Ballpark in Comstock Park. Roundtrip tickets are $10 per person. (Please note a change this year: shuttle service from the Alpine Hotels is not free for Winter Beer Festival 2017.) Shuttle service will be provided for hotel guests staying the listed hotels below and will be available for the following times: Fri Feb 24, 2017 from 3pm-10pm & Sat Feb 25, 2017 from 10am-8pm.
PLEASE TIP YOUR DRIVERS.
- Downtown Holiday Inn on Pearl St
- Downtown Pickup Location: JW Ballroom, serving hotels:
- Amway Grand Plaza Hotel - 187 Monroe Avenue NW
- Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown - 11 Monroe Avenue NW
- JW Marriot - 235 Louis Street NW
- Northwest (Alpine) Pickup Location: Springhill Suites, serving hotels:
- Hampton Inn - 500 Center Dr NW
- Springhill Suites - 450 Center Dr
- Holiday Inn Express - 358 River Ridge Dr NW
- Baymont Inn & Suites N/Walker - 2151 Holton Ct NW
- Baymont Inn & Suites - 2873 Kraft Ave SE
- Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites - 5500 28th St SE
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - 3251 Deposit Dr NE
- Hampton Inn Express & Suites - 433 Dudley Pl NE
- Riverfront Hotel - 270 Ann St NW
Once you purchase a ticket on PayPal please check your confirmation email. Print out the confirmation email and bring a copy and your ID to the driver or GR Hopper staff person at your hotel to board the shuttle. The name on receipt must match name on ID. If you are purchasing tickets for other people and they are NOT boarding the shuttle with you, please put their name, email and phone number in the form below.
If your time slot is no longer available and another time slot does not work for you, please email us at email@example.com and we will try to make arrangements to get you the slot you want.
Pickup times are approximate, please be ready 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time. Buses may be there 10 min before or after the scheduled pick up time. All tickets are roundtrip, you can not purchase a return only trip.
Once you purchase a ticket on PayPal please return to the site to view your order confirmation page. Print out the confirmation page and bring a copy and your ID to the driver to board the shuttle. The name on receipt must match name on ID. If you are purchasing tickets for other people and they are NOT boarding the shuttle with you, please put their name, email and phone number in the form below.
Return shuttles for all hotel guests (Alpine and Downtown) will run approx every 30 min until 9:30pm on Friday and until 7:30pm on Saturday. Returns are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR ALL HOTEL GUESTS. FOR FASTEST RETURN SERVICE WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU BOARD THE GR HOPPER BETWEEN 7PM and 8 PM on Friday And 4PM AND 5PM on Saturday. Hopper staff will be at Beer Fest to direct you to the correct shuttle & coach buses.
Please note: The last shuttle service from the ballpark to downtown will be at 9:30PM on Friday and 7:30 PM on Saturday.
*Pick up times are approximate and are weather and traffic dependent. GR Hopper is not responsible for unforeseen delays that are out of our control. No drinks and/or food allowed on any of the buses. NO REFUNDS!
Partially sponsored by Experience GR Convention & Visitors Bureau: